Thursday, June 9, 2011

It's almost time!

Time is quickley dwindling down before the BIG day!!!  I can't believe it.  I look back and I thought i'd never be able to get everything done in time before I left to go back to NC but I did with lots of help from my amazing family and friends!!  So i'm 97%  ready now!  Only a few minor details to finish working on!  So this week has been crazy and a blast all at the same time!  I feel like Ryan and I run off of NASCAR fuel because I have no idea how we fit so many things into such a short amount of time!  So this week we have accomplished all of these things while working 40 + hour week:
*Bridal pictures
*Packed up my apartment
*Moved all my stuff to our new "married" apartment
*Emptied out our 10x10 storage unit into our kitchen
*When through all the storage bins (20 +) and either kept stuff or donated or trashed stuff
*Got our BMW title switched to a UT title (had to pull so many strings it was silly)
*Went and got insurance on the BMW in UT
*Had a Bonfire and roasted marshmallows and hotdogs
*Hiked the Wind Caves with Jess and KC in Logan Canyon
*Bought a remote control helicopter and played with it all afternoon and night chasing Buddy around with it
*Dinner with friends
*2 Doctor appointments
*1 Vet appointment
*Got a new phone
*Sent out all wedding invitations
*Payed all bills
*Visit Teaching :)
Here is a sneak peek of my bridals :)


And I'm sure I'm leaving lots of things out because we did so much more than whats on that list! HA So yeah this week has been awesome but crazy!  But to be honest, most of our weeks are like this.  We just like to fit in as much as possible and fill every minute of every day!  Now i'm going to finish up my laundry and pack for North Carolina!  I'm headed home on Sat to spend the rest of the time with my Mama before I go and get married in Washington D.C. on August 2, 2011!

2 comments:

  1. blahh. you have a blog? yay! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hah yeah we can read each others blog!!
    love you!

    ReplyDelete