Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Silly me....

So today I got my other foot back!! Whaahoo!  Well I've had my other foot but it's finally out of the big black boot I've been wearing for the last month!  I was so excited that I just have to wear a brace that I forgot about everything else!  This is what silly me did today...as I was running out the door for work I grabbed some letters (5) that I've been wanting to mail for a while.  I forgot that the reason I've been waiting to mail them is because I needed the peoples addresses.  But silly me grabbed them, not thinking, and put them in the outgoing mailbox.   At 5pm I realized that I put these 5 letters to be mailed without any addresses of who they are going too.  Well they have names on them but no address.  HAHA So upon my discovery of this I raced to the Post Office beside my apartment complex and explained my silly mistake and my dilimma to the Post Office man, who by the way didn't laugh at me till I laughed at myself.  He said, "It's not everyday someone forgets the address on a letter...most just forget the stamps" HA and he laughed harder after that.  It was really funny.  He said not to worry that he would write a note to the mailman that covers my route that he just needed to put those letters back into my mailbox tomorrow morning for me so that I could address them and put them back in the mail!  Lets just say because of my sillyness, I made a few people laugh. :)  So now, I love the mail people!  Especially ones like him. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment