Friday, December 2, 2011

Where do I begin...

So the last time I blogged I was just days away from marrying the love of my life!  Now, today marks our 4 month anniversary since we've been married and life couldn't get any better!!  Our lives are just as busy if not more so but some how having each other makes it okay!  We are both still in School!  We both still work both our jobs and love them.  I received a calling in our Family Ward to be the Beehive adviser in Young Womens, back in September and love every minute of it!  Ryan has been working with the orderly's in the OR at Logan Regional Hospital and he cant seem to get enough of it. He really enjoys this and is super excite to continue education to Med School in a year or so!!  We just love our little family.  Our two cats are just adorably cute and Battle Cat is still fat but we are working on that with her everyday!  They sure do light up our lives!  As the count down begins for Christmas we can't be more excited to head to Carolina to spend Christmas with our Families!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Keep blogging! I wanna hear what is new with you guys! I miss you both! We all need to get together sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I'm so excited for you guys! I really hope you two are having fun back home and can't wait to see you when you get back. Oh yea... I'm happy you're blogging again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete