Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Kidney Cancer Awareness...

Since I lost my beloved Father two years ago December 6, 2008, I wanted to dedicated this post and month to Kidney Cancer Awareness.  Cancer is a terrible disease that affects many.  My father was a miracle x3.  The Lord still had things for him to accomplish here on Earth when he was diagnosed.  He beat the cancer for five years.  Five years is a very long time to fight when the cancer is caught in stage 3, but my father is a fighter and he did overcome it.  As it says in the in the Doctrine & Covenants 42:48 "...he that hath faith in me to be healed, and is not appointed unto death, shall be healed."  My dad was healed but it was his time to pass into Eternity.  I'm so grateful I got to have him in my life for 21 years.   

They traced the result of Kidney Cancer in my father from the herbicide, Agent Orange.  Agent Orange is a herbicide that was used by the U.S during the Vietnam War to defoliate the hiding places of the Viet Cong (VC) guerillas and North Vietnamese Army (NVA) regulars.  My dad served honorably in the Vietnam War.  During this time he was exposed on a regular basis to Agent Orange.  My father was an amazing man.  He was presented with a purple heart which he declined because he said "I did what any man would have done for another and for his country."  He is my HERO.   I love you daddy.


A little bit about Kidney Cancer:

Kidney cancer, also called renal cell cancer or renal adenocarcinoma, is a cancer that starts in the kidneys. The most common type of kidney cancer in adults is renal cell cancer. It accounts for more than nine out of 10 cases of kidney cancer.  We don't know what causes kidney cancer, but we do know there are certain risk factors. According to The American Cancer Society, risk factors for kidney cancer include:
  • Smoking — the risk factor decreases if you stop smoking
  • Being overweight
  • Exposure to certain chemicals on the job, including asbestos, cadmium, herbicides, benzene, and certain organic solvents
  • Inherited diseases, including von Hippel-Lindau disease and hereditary papillary renal cell carcinoma
  • A family history of kidney cancer, especially of a brother or sister
  • Having high blood pressure
  • Having advanced kidney disease
  • Gender — men develop kidney cancer about twice as often as women
  • Race — African Americans have a slightly higher rate of renal cell cancer than whites
   
I wear a green Ribbon In Honor of the: 
 Survivors, Warriors, Caregivers, The Families, And for the Lives Lost
Be aware. Not afraid.

2 comments:

  1. I am very much delighted. To everyone reading this,i want to inform the public on how i got cured from stage 2 ovarian cancer by Dr Itua Herbal Medicines. i have been suffering from ovarian cancer, and i have also taken treatment from my doctor but no way out,few weeks back i came on the internet to see if i will be able to get any information as to curing Cancers, on my search i saw various testimony of people who was healed from Uterine Cancers and Brain Tumors by the good doctor, called Dr Itua. without any hesitation, i contacted his email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com and i wrote him and and he guided me,i asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for me so i started using the medicine, after the period of three weeks given to me by Dr Itua i was completely cured nomore tumors on my body was found anymore. So dear viewer why living your life in therapist or chemo?contact him now on WhatsApp +2348149277967 he is able to cure the listed diseases:Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone ToxicityBladder cancer,Brain cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Esophageal cancer,Kidney cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Angiopathy, Ataxia,
    Intestinal cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,Sinus cancer,Hepatitis,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Leukemia,Liver cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma Infectious mononucleosis.
    Testicular cancer,Tach Diseases,Throat cancer,
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,

    ReplyDelete