Monday, April 11, 2011

The many faces of Lindsey

Want a good laugh...check out these silly faces of mine ha! So as I was looking though my pictures last night and I noticed all the many different faces that I make.  Some are happy, some are really happy, some are mad looking, some surprised...etc. and I couldn't quit laughing so I had to share this!  So I've cropped the pictures so that you only see my face and can't see why i'm making the face which makes it so hilarious!  So tell me why you think i'm making these faces ha!
Just being me
can't catch me
Me without a face and head


Caught me

SUN

doing what I do best, scream ha

don't fall

help me, i'm stuck

frozen

GUM

more gum

cheesy

HAHA you tell me

 serious

kissy face

what are you looking at

i'm eating, quit taking pictures of me


obviously something really funny

now you listen here

Told ya so

fake laugh

I'm just going to pretend I know whats going on
not paying attention

caught by surprise

what i'm trying to lay in the sun, get that camera out of my face

yummy..NOT

mad... ha




you want me to do what?

Really?


Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

thats right....

2 comments:

  1. Lindsey! You are so cute! Your blog is absolutely adorable! I'm excited to be able to stalk it:] SOO Happy for you and Ryan!!

    ReplyDelete